Food Lion To Conduct Job Interviews At Stores Across Virginia
VIRGINIA — Food Lion is holding job fairs at its stores across the Mid-Atlantic and Southeast regions, including in Virginia, next week to fill full-time, part-time and seasonal positions.
From 9 a.m. to 7 p.m. on Tuesday, Aug. 24, Food Lion will conduct employment interviews at its stores. Applicants can simply walk into their nearest Food Lion during one of these times and meet with a member of the store leadership team to discuss available opportunities at that store.
Food Lion said a similar hiring event Food Lion hosted in July resulted in the hiring of more than 8,000 people.
The open positions available vary by store and department in each store. Food Lion said it offers flexible scheduling opportunities.
Food Lion, a subsidiary of Netherlands-based Ahold Delhaize, has more than 1,100 stores in 10 Southeastern and Mid-Atlantic states and employs more than 82,000 people.
Here’s a list of Food Lion stores in Northern Virginia and the Fredericksburg area hosting job fairs next Tuesday:
- 3059 Centerville Rd, Herndon
- 20789 Great Falls Plaza, Sterling
- 46081 Briarcroft Plaza, Sterling
- 720 S. King Street, Leesburg
- 7760 Gunston Plaza Drive, Lorton
- 6306 Hoadly Rd, Manassas
- 13490 Dumfries Rd, Manassas
- 14641 Jefferson Davis Hwy, Woodbridge
- 5592 Staples Mill Plaza, Woodbridge
- 13414 Jefferson Davis Hwy, Woodbridge
- 12420 Dillingham Square, Lake Ridge
- 17120 Jefferson Davis Hwy, Dumfries
- 5227 Waterway Drive, Dumfries
- 6320 Jefferson Davis Hwy, Spotsylvania
- 8149 Kings Hwy, King George
- 15429 Dahlgren Rd, King George